The Florida Wildlife Corridor Foundation is seeking an intern to photograph Florida wildlife, landscapes, working lands and recreational opportunities within conservation priority areas (Polk, Volusia, Collier, Leon, Marion, Citrus, Hernando, Orange, Lake, and Osceola Counties) as well as educational installations and murals (and associated events) for use on the Corridor Foundation website, social media, and graphical assets.
The Photography Intern will be expected to work 20 hours per week. This is a paid position. Milage will be reimbursed at the government rate.
- Weekly travel to various Corridor areas within assigned priority counties
- Photograph wildlife, habitats, working lands or recreational areas as discussed with your supervisor
- Photograph murals, installations and other gallery spaces as assigned
- Photograph events
- Edit and organize photographs for use on the website, in graphics and on social media
- Upload and organize images and videos taken into the Corridor Foundation’s data asset management system (Canto)
- Other tasks as assigned.
This internship position is open for Fall 2024. The deadline is August 1, 2024.
NOTE: Eckerd College students, please apply through Triton Track. University of South Florida, St Petersburg College and University of Tampa students, please apply through Handshake.
Due to the overwhelming number of applications, we receive we cannot respond to each applicant. Thank you for your understanding.