Hosted by the Florida Wildlife Corridor Foundation, the Corridor Collaboration Teams help catalyze the collective effort to connect, protect, and restore the Florida Wildlife Corridor and build on the momentum driven by the annual Florida Wildlife Corridor Summit. There are five different teams, each chaired by a subject matter expert in the corresponding field.
- Corridor Compatible Communities (CCC)
- Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES)
- Prioritization Crosswalk & Communications (PCC)
- Strategic Corridor Communications (SCC)
- Tracking the Corridor (TTC)
The teams are comprised of over 100 members, representing federal, state and local government agencies, non-profit organizations, businesses, advocacy groups, elected officials, and landowners.